Updated 3 December 2023
What’s covered in these terms
The purpose of these Terms of Service is to determine what you can expect from us and what we expect from you.
About these terms
The law gives you certain rights that can’t be limited by a contract like these terms of service and we do not intend to limit your rights in any way.
These terms outline the relationship between you and Hispanic Labs, LLC. They do not create any legal rights for other people or Organizations, even if others benefit from that relationship under these terms.
We may update these terms to reflect changes in our Services or how our business works. For example we may update these terms:
- When we introduce new features, services, technologies, pricing (or remove old ones)
- For legal or regulatory reasons
- For security reasons
- To prevent abuse or harm
If you don’t agree to the new terms you should remove Your Content and stop using our Services. You can also end your relationship with us at any time by closing your account.
Hispanic Labs, LLC is registered in the State of Florida. Our mailing address is 3250 NE 1st Avenue, Suite 305, Miami, FL 33137 US. Our FEI/EIN number is 83-3910287.
If you are a minor, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use our Services. Please have your parent or legal guardian read these terms with you.
If you are a parent or a legal guardian, and you allow your child to use our Services, then these terms apply to you and you are responsible for your child’s activity while they use our Services.
What you can expect from us
Develop, improve, and update Hispanic Labs, LLC services
We constantly develop our technology and features to improve our Services. As part of this we may add or remove features, modify usage limits, as well as offer new services or end those previously offered. We may also make changes to our Services to:
- prevent abuse or harm
- respond to legal, regulatory, safety or security issues
- respond to changes in the licenses and partnerships we have with others
- adapt to new technologies
- adapt to changes in the number of people who use our Services
We will also update our Services to comply with relevant laws and regulations. You can expect us to meet the legal safety standards. We may also automatically update our Services to counter high safety or security risks.
Our Service is offered as-is and based on its current availability. We make ongoing efforts to update and maintain our Services to meet your expectations. Nevertheless, given the complex nature of machine learning and various factors, we cannot ensure that our models will consistently generate the exact output you desire. There may be instances where your Generated Content includes errors, mispronunciations, or unintended artifacts.
Permission to use Your Content
In general, our Services let you upload audio files and generate audio content. But you do not have to provide any files to our Services and you are free to choose the files that you want to upload. If you choose to upload files with the intention of sharing the Content you Generate using those Files, please make sure you have the necessary rights to do so and that you share your Generated Content lawfully.
Intellectual Property Rights Infringements
Among other Services, we provide a Voice Cloning Service that allows you to use our technology to synthesize voice recordings that sound like a Speaker by typing new words (“Cloned Voice”). A “Speaker” is a person (including you) who has given the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases and permissions to use recordings of their voice to train the Cloning AI and to synthesize and otherwise use their voice for the purposes of synthesizing speech.
To avoid any doubt, by Uploading Files to our Services, you confirm that:
- You are the creator and owner of the Uploaded Files or you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us to use your Uploaded Files in any manner contemplated by our Services, including for the purposes of Voice Cloning, and these terms
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Uploaded Files to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Uploaded Files in any manner contemplated by our Services, including for purposes of Voice Cloning, and these terms
- You are solely responsible for Content Generated using Uploaded Files you do not own or do not have permission to use.